I can honestly say that after two years of constant exercise and modified diet of more vegetables, fruit, less refined sugars/grains that I not only feel healthier but lab results confirm I'm incrementally healthier. Time to celebrate with a beer!
Before I get too interested in my beer, let's review where I started.
Friday, October 24, 2014
Sunday, October 19, 2014
In a previous post I looked at the now classic GoRun (GR) 2 versus GoRun Ride 3s and I promised to review the GoMebs. I try not to disappoint.
Overview of The Skechers 'GoRun' Shoes in this Roundup
- Go Run 2 (GR2) : A minimalist, lightweight, flexible 4mm-drop racing shoe. (read the review here)
- Go Run 3 (GoRide 3) : A more traditional, generic 4mm-drop running shoe. (read the review here)
- Go Meb : A minimalist, stability 4mm-drop racing shoe
|Model||GoBionic||GoMeb Speed||GoRun||GoRun Sonic||GoRun Ride||GoRun Ultra|
|Weight (OZ - size 9)||6.5||6.8||6.8||7.25||8.4||8.7|
|Heel Drop (mm)||0||4||4||6||4||4/8|
Friday, October 17, 2014
Here are some of the posts I'm working on:
- GPS/Battery performance of Garmin 310xt vs 410
- Review of several bluetooth earphones for comfort, battery life, sound quality
- DC50 pacer report
- Review of several hydration packs / tweaks
- DONE : Is regular exercise / improved eating habits worth it? Review of lab results over two year time span.
- DONE : Road running shoe comparison : Sketchers GR2 vs GoMeb